Finished up the rib preparation on the right wing... it takes quite an effort to get a rib ready to hang, and there are 28 of them! The conduit from vans needs a 13/16 hole and my unibit only went to 3/4 so I had to pick up a larger one at Lowe's; these are pretty pricy and I wish I had started with a #4.
Update - I may be able to make the 3/4 work with a bit of effort in manipulating the plastic conduit through... works!
I spent an hour getting the left elevator back riveted and hope to finish it up this week.
|both wings are ready for the next step|
|priming prep for the last batch of ribs|
|the computer designed and machined kits, skins and ribs are a perfect match and you can often go right to dimpling|
|left elevator skin round two|
|all the ribs are DONE!|
|I am really ready to have this elevator behind me...|